(Nikon Version of this lens can be found HERE
Now you can shoot in a Holga Pinhole style on your Canon DSLR! First came the acclaimed and incredibly popular Holga lens for Canon DSLR cameras (HL-C) which have proved one of our best selling products. And now to expand on that lens we have the Pinhole equivalent of that lens.
What was once a hi-tech digital SLR now becomes a Holga pinhole camera!. The HPL-C lens is manufactured with a standard Canon mount and so is fitted to the camera body in the same way as any other Canon Lens. No additional modification to the camera or lens is necessary. So now you get the Holga Pinhole look with none of the hassle or cost of developing and printing the film.
What's more is that you can use most of your existing Holga lens accessories together with this Pinhole lens (see below).
- Effective Focal Length:
- Aperture: Pinhole size 0.25mm
- Focus: Pinhole requires no focussing
- Lens Type: Plastic
- Dimensions: 38x57mm
- Weight: 38g
- Compatible Special Effect Lenses/Filters:
- Lens & Filter Holder (LFH-120/135)
- Color Filters (CFS-120/135)
- Soft Surround Lenses (SSFS-120/135)
- Split Image Lenses (SILS-120/135)
- Color Gradation Filters (CCFS-120/135)
- Dual Color Filters (DCFS-120/135)
- Compatible Special Focal Effect Lenses: