Get More and Save money by upgrading to the Digital Holga Kitchen Sink Kit!
This Ultimate Digital Holga kit is designed around the Holga product that is taking the World by storm! Everyone is talking about these Incredibly popular Holga lenses for your Digital SLR. As featured on some very popular websites such as Peta Pixel and Nikon Rumors the installation of the Digital Holga Lens adaptor to your camera will turn the clock back on your electronic box of tricks. What was once a hi-tech digital SLR now takes on all the characteristics that we have all come to love of our Holga's. The Holga lens is manufactured with a number of different mounts and so is fitted to the camera body in the same way as any other standard Lens. No additional modification to the camera or lens is necessary. So now you get the Holga feel with none of the hassle or cost of developing and printing the film. The effective aperture of the lens is f/8 and focal length roughly equivalent to 60mm. Focus is achieved through the regular Holga Zone Focus method. Note this product has been redesigned as of March 2011 with an increased level of 'Holga-ness'. This is the version we now have in stock. This kit includes an amazing additional Two Lenses and Two Lens Sets! These are the Wide Angle Lens, Telephoto Lens, Close Up Lens Set and Macro Lens Set. Adding these additional accessories allows for almost unlimited creative Holga possibilities with your 'Digital Holga'
You can even use the Wide Angle, Telephoto, Close up and Macro lenses with a Holga Film Camera! Just add a?˜Holga 120?˜(from $26.99) or?˜35mm Holga?˜(from $37.99)
- Digital Holga Base Lens (HL-x) Specifications
- Effective Focal Length:?˜?˜60mm (120 Medium Format - apply crop ratio as per your SLR)
- Aperture:?˜?˜Fixed f/8
- Focus:?˜?˜Manual Zone Focus
- Lens Type:?˜?˜Plastic
Telephoto Lens (HT-25) Specifications
- Resulting Lens Angle?˜?˜46 degrees (120 Medium Format) OR 34 degrees (135 Regular Format)
Wide Angle Lens (HW-05) Specifications
- Resulting Lens Angle?˜?˜93 degrees (120 Medium Format) OR 70 degrees (135 Regular Format)
Close-Up Lens Set (CLS-1) Specifications
- Set Contains?˜?˜CL-120 (120mm focal length), CL-250 (250mm focal length) and CL-500 (500mm focal length)
- Accessories:?˜?˜1 protective bag
Macro Lens Set (MLS-1) Specifications
- Set Contains?˜?˜ML-30 (30mm focal length) and ML-60 (60mm focal length)
- Accessories:?˜?˜1 protective bag
- Will this work with my camera?
One of the most frequent questions we get asked! If your camera is a model that is listed in the options (Canon DSLR/SLR, Nikon DSLR/SLR, Pentax DSLR/SLR, Sony DSLR/SLR, Olympus DSLR/SLR, Olympus PEN, Panasonic Lumix, Sony NEX, Samsung NX) then it will work just fine. The only lens that attaches to your camera is the 'Base' Holga lens (eg, HL-C for Canon) which is included in this kit. All the other accessory lenses included attach to the front of this base lens giving you access to 'Wide Angle', 'Telephoto', 'Close-Up' or 'Macro'
- Can this Digital Holga Kit really produce images like a film Holga?
We can say that there is a large fundamental difference between Digital and Film formats and there are certain things you can do with film which are not possible with Digital in camera. For example a Holga film camera may well have 'light leaks' producing interesting (and annoying) effects on your images. This is something that cannot be reproduced in a Digital camera intentionally unless you are willing to make a few holes in your DSLR. This is not something we advise our customers to do. Having said that you can get a fairly close approximation of a Holga style image using these lenses. You do get the soft focus and characteristic vignetting (darkened corners) that Holga is so famous for. These come straight out of the camera. If you have any skills in photo-editing software (eg, Lightroom or Photoshop) you can further enhance these to get very close to real Holga film images (including the light leaks!)
- What is the difference between this Kit and the 'Kitchen Sink Kit'?
- Just how many lenses are in the Digital Holga Ultimate Kit?
In all there are an unbelievable 8 lenses included in this Kit! For this price you might just call us crazy for including so many accessories in this Kit!
- Can I shoot video with this Kit?
Absolutely! We've seen some really creative video work produced by some of our customers including short films and even music videos! The only limits are set by your own imagination!
- Can I use the accessory lenses with my Holga film camera?
All the accessory lenses in this kit can be used with a Holga 120 or 35mm film camera. This includes the Telephoto, Wide Angle, Close up, Macro and Fisheye lenses. Another great benefit of buying this kit!
- I have a question which is not answered here, how can I ask it?
You can either send us an email to email@example.com
OR if we are online you can even Chat to us! Just click the chat link at the bottom of the screen.
- Canon DSLR Cameras including: EOS Rebel, 5D (Mark 1, 2 and 3), 6D, 7D, 30D, 40D, 50D, 60D, 60Da, 70D, 100D, 400D, 450D, 500D, 550D, 600D, 650D, 700D, 1000D, 1100D.
- Nikon DSLR cameras including : D3s, D4, D90, D300s, D600, D700 , D800, D800E, D3000, D3100, D3200, D5000, D5100, D5200, D7000, D7100
- Sony DSLR cameras including: Alpha, A450, A290, A390, A560, A580, A7, APS-C
- Olympus Pen Digital cameras including: Pen E-P1, Pen E-P2, Pen E-PL1, Pen E-PL2, Pen E-P3, Pen E-PL, OM-D E-M5.
- Pentax DSLR cameras including: K-m, K-r , K-x, K-5, K-5 II, K-5 IIs, K-7, K20D, K-30, K-50, K200D, K-500, K100D Super.
- Panasonic Limix G cameras including: G1, G2, G3, G5, G6, G10, GF1, GF2, GF3, GF5, GF6, GH1, GH2, GH3, GM1, GX1, GX7
- Sony NEX cameras including: NEX-3, NEX-5, NEX-C3, NEX-5N, NEX-7, NEX-F3, NEX-5R , NEX-6, NEX-3N
- Samsung NX cameras including: NX 300, NX2000, NX1100, NX1000, NX20, NX210.