For those that prefer a Glass lens version of the classic 120N this Holga fits the bill! Comes with all the standard features that the standard Holga has including Zone Focus, Bulb Mode, Two apertures and two film formats (6x6 and 6x4.5). Some say the Glass lens has a slightly sharper image with more vivid colors but others prefer the classic plastic.
Takes your pick! Add a Basic Lens Kit which includes the Wide angle, Telephoto lens and a Fisheye lens or a Super Lens Kit which includes these three and an additional Close up Lens set and a Macro Lens Kit!
Buying this camera? Check out our range of compatible film: 120 Film
- Lens Type: Glass f/8 60mm
- Focus Mode: Adjustable / Zone Focus (Portrait/Small Group/Big Group/Infinity)
- Native Film Format: 120 Medium Format
- Aperture Settings: f/11 (Sunny) or f/8 (Cloudy)
- Viewfinder: Eye Level Direct
- Tripod Mount: Yes
- Bulb (Long) Exposure: Yes
- Dimensions: 140x102x76mm
- Weight: 200g
- Accessories Included: 1 Take Up Spool, 2 Film Frame Masks (6x6cm and 6x4.5cm) and 1 Strap
- Shots/Roll: 12 (Using 6x6cm mask) or 16 (Using 6x4.5cm mask)
- Recommended Film: ASA100 (Sunny) or ASA400 (Cloudy/Indoors)
- Shutter: Leaf, 1/100s